Sunday 9 August 2015

REVIEW | MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA

 
I could pretty much just write 'sensational' and have done with it.. but I think you'd all either agree with me, or never visit my blog again! If you have seen my YouTube vids you will notice that I have used and raved about this mascara every time!
 
I have seen a lot of people raving about it too, so I'm dying to know if anyone doesn't like this little gem?
 

Hands down, the best mascara I have EVER used and think I will ever use, because I have no intention to even bother picking up a different one! Which sounds terrible and extremely boring of me for not wanting to review loads of different ones, but I think you will thank me if this is the first time you've heard of this because I am very confident that anyone and everyone will love this mascara!
 
I curl my lashes before applying this and some mascaras I find to weigh my lashes down and they don't hold the curl nice and high.. I mean if you're curling your lashes you want them to stay up there don't you!? But this does just that, it's not heavy or clumpy at all, but that doesn't take away from the volume or length it gives my lashes.
 
I think it lengthens them to their full potential, making them black and thick and noticeable, without ending up in a clumpy, flaky mess.
 
 
It's described as a 'lash multiplying' mascara and that's exactly what it is.
 
The brush is rubber, slightly curved and it has different length bristles all around it. Shorter ones I use for my lower lash line for more precision and then I flip the brush over and use a mix of the longer rubber bristles and the shorter ones to get right into my lash line and to lengthen when I pull up my lashes.
 
This does not transfer on to my under eye area or my eyelid, something which I find a lot of mascaras do. I promise, no panda marks by 5pm and no flaking/crumbling at all.
 
I also used to be the girl that took 10 mins doing her mascara on each eye to get it perfect and get maximum results, but I can honestly just do this super quickly and be done for the day.
 
Gym and sweat proof and by the end of my working day my lashes are still coated, curled and volumised.. all I could ever ask for!
 
 
This pic is with one quick coat on my lashes for a natural look.. the length & curl is what I aim for the most and this definitely achieves.
 
Until next time,
 
Lily x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Screen. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig